Thursday, February 27, 2014

Today was great!

If you read my last entry, you'd know that I've been pretty distressed when it comes to my grades and school and reading. I've been slumping lately, fully engulfing myself in the art of writing, and today, I think, I was right on track!
In language arts, the test I assumed I would fail turned out to be very, very, easy. I breezed right through it with only one or two difficulties. Hooray!
In math and science I actually understood what was going on. And then in Social Studies we did a test that was fairly easy and also my crush was being really nice to me!!

So me and my crush went to the library together since we finished our assignments early, and we played around most of the time, but I actually got a book. It's called "It's Kind Of A Funny Story" and based off of the 19 pages I've read so far, I think it's actually going to be great. I can't wait to keep reading.
I just completed my homework, ON TIME, and I'm in a pretty good mood. Except for the fact that I ate WAY too much today and I feel really gross. Thanks for reading, thanks, thanks, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment