Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Totally obsessed with writing!

Oh my God! I literally have not posted here in forever! I'm really sorry. I hope you'll still read! Anyways, I'd like to give a big round of applause to Chloe Gadsby-Jones, my new biggest role model, because she is absolutely amazing! Whoo hoo! 
Anyways, because of Chloe I've joined NaNoWriMo, and I can't wait until November because she's basically got me obsessed with writing for the past few months. I'm going to a writing summer camp. I've submitted to lots of magazines, recently. Basically I'm really enjoying myself because I love putting words onto paper and creating characters. Heck, I just love creating things in general, as long as it makes at least one person smile.
So yeah, in other news I got into this super advanced school and I'm really excited about it. Les Miserables was amazing, and I found my 5th grade teacher. And at the moment I'm kind of in an education stump. I've stopped caring about my tests but then getting really pissed at myself for getting a bad grade. And I can't find a good book to read. The only thing I'm interested in is the Social Studies Textbook!
And THAT'S only because I don't want to get a bad grade but then I do! I don't know what's happening! Oh, crap. This entry is going off topic. I'm really sorry, but I should be studying. At least I talked about literature...kind of. Bye, my 11 readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment