Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

(SPOILER ALERT) Okay, this book seriously has promise. The main character seems like a normal teenager to me, unlike Augustus Waters with all his super deep speeches, with real emotions and feelings. He's not perfect. And just like Augustus, he's about to die as well. Why aren't the girls fangirling over HIM? He's way more realistic.
His friends on the other hand, are shallow and lack depth! It's almost as if they have no emotion whatsoever. They're the stereotypical stoners and they aren't unique at ALL!
I've been reading this book for forever and I still can't finish it. Most of the characters are shallow. The writing style is boring and repetitive. But at the same time, it has the potential to be something great. Well. We'll have to see about that. 
OH CRAP I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE HOMEWORK. CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment