Friday, March 28, 2014

I haven't finished a book in forever.

This happens a lot, and I'm not exactly sure why. It's really annoying, and for some reason I feel the need to be an adept reader at all times. Like it's a requirement for me to be a decent, well-versed, intelligent person.
And every once in awhile, I have this phase that lasts or a month or two where I can hardly get through any kind of literature. I only read at school after I finish my assignments--which are times when I basically have nothing else to do and there's no other choice.
So yeah. I'm kind of guilty about the whole thing, 'cuz reading is a huge part of my personality. Wow, I'm whining something terrible right now. Sorry.
Well, I haven't posted in forever, but whatever. Up there is the book I'm trying to finish. I'm way more than halfway through, I just can't get all the way through...

No comments:

Post a Comment