Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Book Came In The Mail Today!! (Totally Spaced Out)

(Okay, review for the worst book in the world, So Super Starry, right here. )

Anyways, do you remember when I wrote the other day about how we should support self-published authors and buy their books? Well I bought one off of Amazon by Chloe-Gadsby Jones (Read that blog post if you don't know what I'm talking about.) and I got it today.

See, when I say the envelope in the mailbox I was really excited, cause I was really looking forward to reading it. I was expecting a chapter book about an inch thick..but it was really just the width  and height of a magazine, very glossy, and half a centimeter thick. Which, in my opinion, is pretty cool.

I'm about half-way through it already, and the story's okay, but not my absolute favorite. Kind of dull, predictable, but I do like the style. The style is what matters the most to me.

Bye bye, my 11 readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment